Whether you’re a tropical beach bum or a hard-working professional, there’s something here for you. Exotic pineapple mixed with crisp apple and bracing mint makes a refreshing mix. On top of that, it’s loaded with chia seeds and sunny safflower. Do you dare resist this fusion of flavors?
– natural product
– no preservatives
– without artificial colours and flavours
– high content of fibre
– gluten free
– high content of fatty acids Omega -3
– 1 of 5 portion of vegetables and fruits
– appropriate for vegans and vegetarians
– no sugar added
– source of copper, magnesium and phosphor
– 1,6 g of fatty acids Omega-3
– 3,1 g plant based protein
– 3,5 g fibre
– juices from concentrated juice of apples (35%) and pineapples (24%)
– chia seeds – Salvia hispanica (5,3%)
– extract from apple
– safflower and lemon
– extract from peppermint
|Nutritional values||in 100 ml||
in 1 portion
in 1 portion
|Calories||250 kJ / 60 kcal||499kJ / 119 kcal||6%|
|alpha-linolenic acid Omega-3||0,8g||1,6g||-|
Referential value of eating for the incised adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
It contains naturally occurring sugars.
Save time and enjoy our super delicious products.
I tried all of CHIAS products. They are really delicious, healthy and with very clean composition. You will not find any artificial ingredients, aromas or preservatives there. If you are looking for healthy snacks, I guarantee you will love CHIAS!
I love CHIAS SUPERFOOD STORE for the really fast and most importantly - free delivery! I don’t have to worry about extra costs. Products? I recommended them to everyone. Tasty and full of nutrients!
I have been following CHIAS development from the very beginning. They made a huge impression on me. These people have extraordinary energy that can be seen in the products they create and the values they support!